Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Bagong Talento! (New Talent) :3

Yesterday I was searching doodles in tumblr and I saw this awesome blog (robo-kow.tumblr.com) with a lot of doodles of her self and I started asking her to doodle me and I was like wait, I think I can draw this stuffs. And after a minute or two I ended up drawing it cutely and I drew like  4 doodles already. Heres my saples:
First try. Me and my lomo cam. So hipster! OMG! :3
Me and my boyfriend. 
Iking: "Hi Vivi!"
Me: "Hi, Ricky Boy!"
(He hated it when I'm calling him that! Haha!)
And suddenly my head hits my double deck bed! Got that huge buckle on my head! Damn!
And lastly a doodle of myself. I got my favorite jacket right, 
the Saab Swag right, and my hair just right! LOL! :D

Making doodles for all occasions now. :3

Byeiiiiii,
Sisyel

No comments:

Post a Comment