Friday, May 06, 2011

Rescue the World - The Ambassadors


Do you ever think it’s possible to save the world and change it peacefully?
I think it’s possible, I think it’s possible!
Do you ever think it’s possible
to live a different life just like a dream?
I think it’s possible, I think it’s possible
Do you ever feel invisible when
nobody wants to talk to you?
You’re not invisible, you’re not invisible!
Do you ever feel invisible when
no one is around to comfort you?
You’re not invisible, you’re not invisible
In this world we’re living..
We’re gonna do this today, we’ll rescue the world
United we will stand strong
Oh, let’s rescue the world with no violence
Just peace and love for us all
Do you ever think it’s possible
to save the world and change it peacefully?
I think it’s possible, I thinks it’s possible
Do you ever think it’s possible to live a different life just like a dream
We think it’s possible, we think it’s possible!
In this world we’re living violence is never ending
Now this world is dying..dying…

No comments:

Post a Comment